Do You Own a Taxi?
And are you weighing your insurance options?
Do you own a commercial vehicle and looking to know more about its insurance? Firstly, know that not all vehicle insurance policies are created equal. When you are looking to protect commercial vehicles, the requirements and needs are much different than for a car meant for personal use.
How can you be sure you understand those requirements and have the protection you need? Apart from assessing various brands, we looked at the various aspects of insurance for your vehicle, to help you understand the concept in its totality—including the add-on covers and the exclusions that we may be prone to miss or dismiss. Read – What Does the Package Commercial Vehicle Insurance Policy Offer You will also get to know the terminologies related to third party commercial car insurance.
We have also compiled a Commercial Vehicle Insurance Claim Process for you to know the documents required and the claim procedure.
- ICICI Lombard
- HDFC Ergo
- Tata AIG
- Chola MS
- Royal Sundaram
- The New India Assurance
- Oriental Insurance
- Personal Accident Cover for Owner Driver
- Personal Accident Cover for Paid Driver
- Personal Accident Cover for Passengers
- Cover for Lamps, Tyres/Tubes, Mudguards, Bonnet, Bumpers
- Electrical/Electronic Accessories
- Legal Liability to Paid Driver
- Legal Liability to Passengers
- CNG/LPG/Biofuel Kits
- EMI Cover
- Daily Allowance Benefit
- NCB Protection
- Zero Depreciation
- Discount for Customisation of Vehicle for the Visually Impaired/Physically or Mentally Challenged
- Car Key Replacement
- Parts of Engine
- Consumer Feedback
- Loss of/Damage to Vehicle
- Liability to Third Parties
- Towing Disabled Vehicle