Latest from our Real Estate Blog
Disputes Resolution under RERA Act 2016
A Guide for homebuyers on RERA Rules and RERA Complaints
The Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Act (RERA), which came into force on 1 May 2016, seeks to protect the interests of homebuyers as much as it hopes to boost investments in the real estate sector. The Act
Supreme Court cautions Unitech homebuyers: Consumers Don’t Expect to Profit from Your Loss
The dispute between homebuyers and real estate players has now skewed in favour of homebuyers, thanks to various Supreme Court judgements. The apex court acknowledges the suffering that homebuyers are going through for not receiving the possession of their flats. At the same time,
Supreme Court cautions Unitech real estate home buyers: Consumers Don’t Expect to Profit from Your Loss
The dispute between home buyers and real estate players has now skewed in favour of home buyers, thanks to various Supreme Court judgement. The apex court acknowledges the suffering that home buyers are going through for not receiving the possession of their flats. At
Relief for Buyers as Supreme Court stays Insolvency Proceedings Against Jaypee
Here is some relief for home buyers of Jaypee Infratech as the Supreme Court on September 4th, 2017 stayed the insolvency proceedings against Jaypee Infratech after the judgment passed by National Company Law Tribunal, Allahabad at the instance of IDBI Bank Limited. Being unsecured
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana
This central government initiative has the rallying cry of ‘housing for all by 2022. Something of this scale and sweep necessarily involves partnering with various implementing agencies. As for beneficiaries, there are clear eligibility criteria and processes for getting the loan which they should be
- Fresh Fruit Juice vs Packaged juice
- All about Second Hand Car Loans
- Washing Machine Buying Guide: How to buy a Washing Machine?
- How to increase the life and efficiency of a washing machine?
- Nominee vs Legal Heir: Let there be no confusion
- Digital India – Do we have the Right Internet Speed?
- Disputes Resolution under RERA Act 2016
- Consumer VOICE organising workshop for School Children at Bankner Village
- Reducing Fatalities by 50% by 2020 – Where are we Heading?
- VOICE’s Green Initiative
- Beating Breast cancer
- Loving foods that love you back
- Blood Pressure Monitors : Checking on your Health
- 9 ways to eat healthier right now
- A lot to loss
- Is Soya Healthy?
- Wasting all that food
- A little science in the kitchen
- Chemical Cuisine
- All about fuel efficiency
- Aman Anti Ragging Movement (Aman Kachroo) – A Case Study
- Builders can’t force buyers to go for arbitration or mediation
- Anti Ragging Law and Ragging in University
- GIR 2016- Limits, Controls and Hampers Consumer’s Right to Information
- Bank Locker Insurance
- Advantages and disadvantages of bank lockers
- Chemicals in your breakfast bread
- White Bread vs Brown Bread
- Types of water heaters and geysers
- Refrigerator Usage Tips
- Refrigerator Buying Guide
- Types of Refrigerators
- Refrigerator Storage – How to keep Food Safe in Refrigerator
- Important Refrigerator Features
- Water Heater Buying Guide
- Tips for Hiring a Locker
- What are the RBI Guidelines on Bank Lockers?
- What is the difference between powdered milk and dairy whitener?
- What do Food Labels say?
- Traffic Light Labeling System
- Recommended Dietary Allowance (RDA)
- Dietary Fiber: Types and Benefits of High Fiber Diet
- What are ULIP returns and why should I invest in ULIP?
- What is ULIP or Unit Linked Investment Plan?
- What are Associated ULIP charges?
- Cable TV Digitization
- RAMPANT ADULTERATION IN LOOSE EDIBLE OIL SOLD OPENLY DESPITE BAN – REVEALS A REPORT BY NGO CONSUMER VOICE
- Green Action Week
- “OIL FORTIFICATION – A Drive against Malnutrition”
- Food Fortification-Why do we need it?
- VOICE Kisan Goshthi on Organic Farming and reduction of Pesticides Campaign at kharak goan
- What is Proprietary Food?
- How to improve air quality in your home?
- Operating Cost of Air Filters
- Types of Home Air Purifier
- Home Air Purifier – Important Terms to know
- Adults shouldn’t have to wear diapers
- Home Loan Complaints – Grievance and Redressal of NBFCs Home Loans
- NBFC Home Loan Interest Rates
- VOICE Kisan Goshthi on Organic Farming and reduction of Pesticides Campaign at Thokar Village for farmers on 21st OCT
- Features and Home Loan eligibility from an NBFC
- Home Loan Insurance from NBFCs
- Do you believe in Ayurveda?
- Salty Health
- To Your Health
- The Wild Side – Where’s the Eco-Tourism
- Make your diet starve cancer
- FOOD SNIPPETS
- Bombay High Court repels builders’ challenge to Real Estate Regulation ACT
- Pesticide in Food
- Bt Brinjal : Temporary Relief
- Buying Organic Food on a Budget
- Eating Right
- Anti-Dumping Norms
- Diabetes and You
- A Thought – Environment Protection
- Indian Consumers: Born Violators
- Are you addicted to sugar foods?
- What is Organic Food
- Bank with Care
- Insuring against Tsunami
- Hallmarking of Gold
- Gemstones: Fortune or Business Creator
- The New Consumer Protection Law
- Food Standards
- Cancer Survivors Day Special
- 12 food additives to avoid
- Organic Food
- Yogurt a Top Health Food
- Egg Story
- Juicing for health
- Chocolates: should they be refrigerated?
- Infant Foods
- Misleading Ads
- Food Safety Concerns – When, Where and How to Report it
- The first-ever trade-liberalization package from WTO India got food security flexibility
- A Reflection on Consumer Rights
- Consumer Rights and Responsibilities