When people think about applying for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojna, they often wonder where they can get Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojna Bank List. If you are also wondering the same, then you should be happy to know that there are more than 80 banks that will help you to get closer to your dream of buying a home. Here you can find the names of these PMAY banks that are categorized into three types, private sector, public sector and cooperative banks.
Private Sector Banks
The top private sector banks that come under the Pradhan Matri Yojna bank list are listed right here.
- ICICI Bank Ltd.
- DCB Bank Ltd.
- Axis Bank Ltd.
- Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Ltd.
- Karur Vysya Bank Ltd.
- Karnataka Bank Ltd.
- Yes Bank
- The Federal Bank Ltd.
- Catholic Syrian Bank
- J & K Bank
- Dhanlaxmi Bank Ltd.
- City Union Bank
- South Indian Bank Ltd.
- Nanital Bank Ltd.
- Lakshmi Vilas Bank
Public Sector Banks
As many people trust only public sector banks while seeking PMAY Bank List, here, you can find those as well.
- Bhartiya Mahila Bank Ltd.
- Corporation Bank
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Bank of India
- IDBI Bank Ltd.
- Bank of Baroda
- Allahabad Bank
- Dena Bank
- Canara Bank
- Andhra Bank
- State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur
- Indian Bank
- State Bank of Hyderabad
- Indian Overseas Bank
- State Bank of Mysore
- UCO Bank
- Oriental Bank of Commerce
- Union Bank of India
- State Bank of India
- Punjab & Sind Bank
- State Bank of Travancore
- Punjab National Bank
- Syndicate Bank
- Vijaya Bank
- Central Bank of India
- United Bank of India
- State Bank of Patiala
The list of co-operative PMAY banks is mentioned right here for your perusal.
- Citizen Credit Co-op Bank Limited
- Bombay Mercantile Co-operative Bank
- The Nawangar Co-operative Bank Ltd.
- Prime Co-operative Bank Ltd.
- Rajkot Nagarik Sahakari Bank Limited
- The Greater Bombay Co-operative Bank Ltd.
- Punjab & Maharashtra Co- operative Bank Ltd.
- Sarvodaya Commercial Co- operative Bank
- Shri Mahila Sewa Sahakari Bank Ltd.
- Jalgaon Janata Sahakari Bank Ltd.
- The Ahmedabad Mercantile Co-operative Bank Ltd.
- Bihar State Co-operative Bank Ltd.
- The Gujarat State Co-operative Bank Ltd.
- Chhattisgarh Rajya Sahakari Bank Maryadit
- The Kalyan Janata Sahakari Bank Ltd.
- J&K State Cooperative Bank
- The West Bengal State Co-operative Bank Ltd.
- The Bharat Co-operative Bank (Mumbai) Ltd.
- Mahanagar Co-Operative Bank Ltd.
- Cosmos Co-operative Urban Bank Ltd.
- Jharkhand State Co-Operative Bank Ltd.
- Shree Panchganga Nagari Sahakari Bank Ltd.
- Kalupur Commercial Co-operative Bank Ltd.
- Kerala State Co-Operative Bank Ltd.
- The Surat People’s Cooperative Bank Ltd.
- Mehsana Urban Co-Operative Bank Ltd.
- Sangli Urban Co-Operative Bank Ltd.
- Nutan Nagarik Sahakari Bank Ltd.
- Meghalaya Co-Operative Apex Bank Ltd.
- Mizoram Cooperative Apex Bank Ltd.
- Karad Urban Co-Operative Bank Ltd.
- Janta Sahakari Bank Ltd.
- Odisha State Cooperative Bank
- The Punjab State Cooperative Bank Ltd.
- Sardar Bhiladwala Pardi People’s Co-Operative Bank Ltd.
- Uttarakhand State Cooperative Bank Ltd.
- Sikkim State Co-Operative Bank Ltd.
- The Goa State Co-Operative Bank Ltd.
- Shikshak Sahakari Bank Ltd.
It is hoped that you are now sure about which bank to contact now to get more information on Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojna. In case these banks are not conveniently located, you should also consider regional rural banks and housing finance companies that are not included in these lists. Good Luck!
CONSUMER VOICE LEGAL HELPDESK
If you find yourself vulnerable and cheated and need legal advice related to consumer laws and pursue litigation, our Legal experts will provide step-by-step consumer law assistance.