Did you know?
- In 2016, 21% fatal accidents involved cars
- 32, 599 persons were killed and 1,25,773 persons injured in car accidents
You can avoid being part of these deadly statistics if you know:
- Primary safety car features that prevent accidents
- Secondary car safety features that reduce the chances of death
- NCAP crash car results
- The right car seat for your child
- Top 5 tips to buy a safer car
Consumer VOICE Magazine
Consumer VOICE Magazine has been an instrument of change and knowledge for our subscribers. It empowers them to make informed choices by knowing the exact facts and stories behind the claims that manufacturers and companies make.
- Best Buys and Value for Money Product Reviews and Recommendations
- Financial Advice by our Banking and Finance Desk
- Legal Advice by Team of Experts
- Informative Articles, Case studies & real stories of consumers