Print Magazine Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions cover your Online Consumer VOICE Magazine subscription. By subscribing to Online Consumer VOICE Magazine, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Under no circumstances is Online Consumer VOICE Magazine liable in any way for any content, for its impact on you and/or your business. This includes, but is not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content posted, emailed, or otherwise transmitted via the product.
Under no circumstances is Online Consumer VOICE Magazine responsible for the accuracy or validity of any information it delivers. It is the responsibility of the subscriber to check the truth of any information, claim or statement found on this site, or in the emails it delivers. Sometimes, and despite our best efforts, errors are made. Please understand that we do not promise or guarantee the accuracy or truth or usefulness of any information we send or display.
Online Consumer VOICE Magazine reserves the right to withdraw, withhold, remove and/or suspend any subscription for any reason what-so-ever. You will normally be notified should this occur, and be given a reason for suspension.
Online Consumer VOICE Magazine assumes no liability for disruptions of the Service, including but not limited to vandalism, theft, Internet disruptions, extreme or severe weather conditions, or any other causes in the nature of “ACTS OF GOD” or force Majeure.
Online Consumer VOICE Magazine neither permits, nor endorses spam. You are not permitted to include any Online Consumer VOICE Magazine URL (website address) in any email you send. You are not permitted to promote Online Consumer VOICE Magazine, or attempt to gain subscribers, using email advertising that contains any Online Consumer VOICE Magazine URL (web address).
An Online Consumer VOICE Magazine subscription may not be used to promote, or link to sites that promote the following…
- ‘Adult’ content, pornography, and/or content of a sexual nature .
- Obscene or illegal or violent content .
- Racist or hate-orientated content.
- Consumer VOICE endeavors to provide all of the above to its growing fraternity of members.
- Sites that breach copyright or other laws (e.g. WAREZ sites).
- Illegal download sites.
This is not an exhaustive list. We reserve the right to terminate memberships for any reason what-so-ever, and solely at our discretion. If you have doubts about your site, please contact us.
- Online Consumer VOICE Magazine will not sell, rent, share or otherwise distribute your email address to any third party, unless legally required to do so.
- Online Consumer VOICE Magazine will not disclose your subscription details to any third party, unless legally required to do so .
- Online Consumer VOICE Magazine will not send you additional email(s) of any kind, apart from that/those series(s) you specifically subscribe to.
What you should know about the other sites we link to or Links which will lead to other websites. Although checked regularly, they are not under our control. We are not responsible for the content of any linked website and cannot take responsibility for the consequences of your using the information or services on linked websites. We cannot guarantee that these links will work all the time.
Our websites do not endorse or favour any specific commercial product or business. Non-government sites linked to from this website are present only because they may be useful additions to the information we provide. A link to a third-party website does not imply endorsement; use your own judgment to decide whether the information or service on that website is suitable for your needs. If a website is not linked to, this does not mean or imply that it is unsatisfactory. The linked websites are regularly reviewed in the light of customer usage and feedback.
What you should know about our transactional services
These are the terms and conditions specific to our website:
- You are responsible for keeping your security details private..
- If you use these services from outside India , you are responsible for ensuring your use conforms with your national laws.
- Our liability is limited to the amount you have paid for the transaction.
- We cannot guarantee the availability of any particular service; we may change a service without warning; and we may stop offering a service at any time.
- We reserve the right to exclude a particular user from a service, and/or delete their details, if they abuse it (which could include, but is not limited to, hacking, submission of obscenities, fraud or the spreading of computer viruses).
- If we present you with a set of terms and conditions specific to a particular service, they override these general terms and conditions..
We make every effort to check and test our websites during production. However, we would advise you to run an anti-virus program on anything you download from the Internet. We accept no liability for any damage to your computer system or loss of data caused by using this website or arising as a result of having used the website.
This website and the use of it is governed by Indian law and Indian courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes connected to our websites.
1. Delivery policy
We deliver print copie of magazine by Post and courier. For Online edition , we provide user id and password to give access .
2. Refund & cancellation
Once paid for subscription, we dont have policy of refund.