Latest from our Consumer Rights and Laws Blog
Digital Literacy Initiative – Training of Trainers Workshop: 19th August 2017
Consumers in India are witnessing rapid digitization and technological advancements in all fields of their day to day life and the Government is also focusing on its initiative “Digital India”. It is very important that the consumers
Digital Literacy Initiative – Training of Trainers Workshop: 29th July, 2017
In the chain of Digital Literacy initiative Consumer VOICE Organised Digital Literacy workshop (Training of Trainers) in collaboration with Bhartiya Manav Kalyan Samiti , on 29th July 2017 at Rajnagar District Centre, Ghaziabad as a part of project activities supported by Consumentenbond and Consumers
Digital Literacy Workshop (Training of Trainers) in Partnership with Dignity Restoration and Grievance Settlement 27 July 2017
In the series of Digital literacy Initiative Consumer VOICE Organised Digital Literacy workshop (Training of Trainers) in collaboration with Dignity Restoration and Grievance Settlement Association on 27th July 2017 at Jawaharlal Nehru National Youth Center ,New Delhi as a part of project activities supported by Consumentenbond and
Digital Literacy, Training of Trainers Workshop – July 13, 2017
In the series of Digital literacy initiative Consumer VOICE Organised Digital Literacy workshop (Training of Trainers) in collaboration with Bhartiya Manav Kalyan Samiti Sansthan on 13th July 2017 at Maclead Certifications Greater Noida as a part of project activities supported by Consumentenbond and Consumers International.
Digital Literacy, Training of Trainers Workshop- July 11, 2017
An interactive programme on Digital Literacy was organised by Consumer VOICE in association with Dignity Restoration and Grievance Settlement Association at Prerna Bhawan Faridabad, Haryana on July 11, 2017 as a part of project activities supported by Consumentenbond and Consumers International.
Digital Literacy, Training of Trainers Workshop – June 29, 2017
In continuation of Digital Literacy Initiative project activities supported by Anne Frasen Fund of Consumentonbond and Consumers International,Consumer VOICE organized Second Digital Literacy Workshop based on Training of Trainers model at club 26 ,Noida,Sector 27 (Uttar Pradesh) on 29th June 2017.The purpose of this workshop
Digital Literacy, Training of Trainers Workshop- June 27, 2017
Consumer VOICE Organised Digital Literacy workshop (Training of Trainers) on 27th June 2017 at CSOI, K.G Marg New Delhi as a part of project activities supported by Consumentenbond and Consumers International. The purpose of the project “Digital Literacy” is to make Consumers digitally literate and boost their confidence
- The Curse of Child Labour and Generating Consumer Awareness
- Air Purifier
- Green Action Week Workshop in Vivek Vihar and Ghaziabad
- Education Loan
- Water Purifier
- Workshop on Tans Fats with Government School Teachers in Mayur Vihar
- Green Action Week Workshop in Rajpur Khurd village
- Student Workshop on Trans Fat on World Food Day
- Stakeholders Consultation in Assam to adopt new rules of Motor Vehicles Act 2019 to strengthen road safety
- Stakeholders Consultation in Chandigarh to Adopt new rules of Motor Vehicles Act 2019
- OYO: Your Stay Provider
- Media Dialogue on Hypertension Management and Elimination of Trans Fatty Acid in Telangana
- Stakeholders’ Consultation on Road Safety
- Green Action Week 2019 – An Interactive Workshop with the Student Community
- Workshop on Green Action Week in Soami Nagar, New Delhi
- Hypertension – How to say goodbye to hypertension
- Run for a healthy Heart – An event to sensitise people on trans fat
- Take note of your daily food intake
- Want to keep your heart safe? It’s time to avoid these 5 foods rich in trans fat
- New set of Health Warnings on all Tobacco Products
- 6 Things to Keep in Mind Before Taking an Education Loan
- Should You Take an Education Loan for Higher Studies
- Is Microwave Cooking Safe?
- Consumer Protection Bill, Product Liability and Brand Protection
- 10 Best Reasons to Have Oats
- How to Avoid Artificially Ripened Fruits?
- Oats – Are Oats Healthy?
- Has Microwave Ovens Made Life Simple for Us?
- Thank you for Supporting the Consumer Protection Bill
- The fight against NCDs and trans fat
- Digital Payments and Risks
- Air Conditioner
- The Health-Oriented Faceoff : Mustard Oil vs. Rice Bran Oil vs. Olive Oil
- 6 Secrets to Avoid Getting Scammed Via Misleading Ads
- Top 7 Education Loans for Indians Seeking Foreign Education
- How to Increase the Shelf Life of Mustard Oil?
- Whitening Toothpaste – Does It Really Whiten Your Teeth
- FAQ On Filing Consumer Compliant Online
- Charcoal in Toothpaste – Is it good or bad?
- Is the Ice Cream You Buying Worth It?
- How to Ensure Filing Consumer Court Complaint Online Becomes Fruitful?
- Trust Cannot File a Consumer Protection Case as per the Consumer Protection Act
- How can Consumer Protection Act be a Boon
- Higher Taxation by GST Council will curb Tobacco Addiction
- National Consumer Commission Directed ICICI Prudential To Pay Rs. 5 Lakh To A Consumer For Denying Claim
- Doctor Is Vicariously Liable For The Acts Of His Team Members: National Commission
- Apex Consumer Court Directs Mercedes Benz To Pay Rs 2 Lakh To Customer As Compensation For Manufacturing Defects In Vehicle
- Apex Consumer Commission Directs Supertech to Refund 1 Crore To Homebuyer for Delay in Getting Occupation Certification (OC)
- Benefits of Ceiling Fans: How they Add Joy to Your Life
- Ceiling Fan Buying Guide – Handy Tips to Know Before You Buy a Ceiling Fan
- Surprising Facts About Ceiling Fans That No One Told You
- If you want to Breathe, Protect the Environment NOW!
- World No Tobacco Day – Bhopal-MP
- Critical Insurance Cover – Do You Need One?
- Is Milk Giving Our Children Enough Calcium?
- Top 10 Health Benefits of Mustard Oil
- How to Detect Ammonia in Our Food?
- Frost-Free Refrigerators vs.Direct Cool Refrigerators
- Best Way to Use a Frost-Free Refrigerator
- Dismissal Of Consumer Complaints On Mere Technical Grounds, Defeats The Purpose Of Ensuring Justice: Supreme Court
- National Commission Has No Jurisdiction To Entertain Revision Petition In Execution Proceedings: Supreme Court
- World No Tobacco Day 2019
- Is India ready for E-commerce?
- Lourdes Society Snehanjali Girls Hostel and ANR Vs M/s. H & R Johnson (India)
- National Insurance Co.Ltd vs Hindustan Safety Glass Works
- Moulivakkam Trust Heights Flats Affected Buyers Association & Other
- Ambrish Kumar Shukla & 21 ors. Vs. Ferrous Infrastructure Pvt. Ltd.
- Right to Online Privacy Without Rules
- 7 Things you should know before buying a Health Insurance Policy
- Types of Toothpastes
- Medicated Toothpastes – Pros and Cons
- Wrong Diagnosis Is Not Medial Negligence- Supreme Court
- Buyer Can’t Wait Indefinitely For Flat, Supreme Court Asks Developer To Refund The Amount Along With Interest
- Free Speech Cannot Be Silenced By Fear Of Mob: SC Fines Mamata Government For Shadow Ban On Political Satire
- Charging For Paper Carry Bags Amounts To Unfair Trade Practice; Consumer Forum Fines Bata Rs. 9000
- Importance of health insurance in India
- Why Are Co-Operative Banks in India Essential for the Country?
- You Won’t Believe How Beneficial Food Fortification Can Be!
- English Magazine August 2019
- English Magazine July 2018
- E-Cigarettes Survey Report
- 13 Reasons Why You Need to File Income Tax in India
- Frauds in Indian Education Sector and How to Stay Away from Them
- 5 tips to keep your skin healthy this summer
- Foods to Avoid During the Indian Summer
- FSSAI Announces New Packaging Regulations 2018
- English January 2019
- Big Tobacco-Tiny Targets Survey State Dissemination-Madhya Pradesh
- Big Tobacco-Tiny Targets study survey study dissemination – Tamil Nadu
- Pros and Cons of Branded Curd: Should You Buy One?
- How to Beat the Heat with Curd?
- Facts About Nutrients in Curd: It’s Truly Worth It!
- It’s time for consumers to wake up from their deep slumber!
- Curd vs. Yogurt vs. Probiotics: The Ultimate Faceoff
- Health Ministry Issues Advisory to States to Ban E-Cigarettes
- Big Tobacco-Tiny Targets Survey State Dissemination in Gujarat
- Big Tobacco-Tiny Targets Survey State Dissemination in Assam
- Home loans for low credit scores
- National commission directed builder to pay heavy damage for duping the consumer